The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
|Specifications||Analog Max Resolution||N/A|
|Specifications||Card Interface||Memory Interface 192-bit|
|Specifications||Card Size||26.4 x 13 x5.5 Centimeter|
|Specifications||Chipset Manufacturer||NVIDIA® Geforce GTX 1660 SUPER|
|Specifications||Core Clock (MHz)||OC Mode - 1815 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1785 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz|
|Specifications||Core Technology||CUDA Core 1408|
|Specifications||Digital Max Resolution||7680x4320|
|Specifications||Fan/Heat Sink||Three fans|
|Specifications||Graphic Chipset||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660|
|Specifications||Input/output||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D), HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b), Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4), HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)|
|Specifications||Memory Bus||192 bit|
|Specifications||Memory Clock (MHz)||14002 MHz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.